Families are notified by email of their admission to Goodwater Montessori School and online registration information will follow with a registration packet with instructions and documents required for admission. Registration packets are due on the date specified in the notification and must include all required information and documentation. Goodwater Montessori School will work with families to encourage timely submission of registration packets. Parents who fail to submit documents by the stated deadline will forfeit their child’s spot for the school year.
Parents/guardians must submit the following documents to the school registrar. Please have copies already made, if possible, in order to expedite the process.
- Copy of Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Copy of Child’s birth certificate.
- Copy of Child’s Social Security card
- Immunizations records or notarized Exemption Affidavit.
- Proof of residency within the geographic boundary of Williamson County, Texas, in the form of a utility bill, property tax statement, lease agreement. (If you do not have any of these documents and are living with someone or on a property without that documentation please complete the Residency Affidavit below.)
For PreK Students: Please bring documentation of your PK Eligibility Qualifier:
- Income based PK Admission: Do you qualify for the school lunch program? See below. Please bring proof of income (current pay stub, current tax return if self-employed). Please complete the worksheet below (or one will be provided for you at the school.)
- If you qualify for SNAP/TANF, please bring your SNAP/TANF Documentation.
- Active Duty Military, or Child of Military MIA, KIA or Injured (pertinent documentation required)
- If the Student does not speak or understand English, testing will be administered at a later date so no documentation needed.
- Family is Homeless (Survey will be given)
- Child has ever been in custody of DFPS (DFPS letter required)
- Parent has earned the Star of Texas Award (Certificate required)
If your family qualifies for Free or Reduced under these Guidelines you are eligible for PK under the income qualifier.
Additionally, this process does not qualify your students for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program at Goodwater. That application for this will be distributed in July and confirmed once the Lunch Application is received by the school.