Families are notified by email of their admission to Goodwater Montessori School. The admission notification includes a registration packet with instructions and documents required for admission. Registration packets are due on the date specified in the admission notification and must include all required information and documentation. Goodwater Montessori School will work with families to encourage timely submission of registration packets. Parents who fail to submit documents by the stated deadline will forfeit their child’s spot for the school year.
The parent/guardian of new students must present the following documents to register their child:
- Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Child’s Social Security card (optional)
- Immunizations records or notarized Exemption Affidavit.
- Proof of residency within the geographic boundary of Williamson County, Texas, in the form of a utility bill, property tax statement, lease agreement.
FOR PRE-K PARENTS PLEASE BRING PROOF OF YOUR QUALIFIER.
More information about documentation is here:
- Income based PK Admission: Do you qualify for the school lunch program? Check here and bring proof of income (pay stub, current tax return if self-employed). Or bring your SNAP/TANF Documentation.
- Active Duty Military, or Child of Military MIA, KIA or Injured (pertinent documentation required)
- Student does not speak or understand English (testing will be administered)
- Family is Homeless
- Child has ever been in custody of DFPS (DFPS letter required)
- Parent has earned the Star of Texas Award (Certificate required)