Goodwater Montessori Arrival and Dismissal Procedures Information
The Montessori Curriculum teaches Grace and Courtesy. Please serve as models of Grace of Courtesy to your children during arrival and dismissal. Thank you.
Our procedures were determined based on the following:
- Safety for our Students and Staff
- Consideration for our school neighbors and fellow drivers
- Ease of understanding for parents
- Arrival begins at 7:30 AM. We do not have staff to watch the children before this time.
- At dismissal, all students must be picked up by 4:00 PM M,T,Th & F and by 2:15 PM on Wednesday.
- If you arrive after 8:00 AM please park and walk your student(s) into the Front Office. The Primary doors will be locked.
- Please do not use your cell phones while dropping off your children. Do not use cell phones after the students have been dismissed.
- You may only turn RIGHT into the parking lot at arrival and dismissal times.
- You may only turn RIGHT out of the parking lot at arrival and dismissal times.
- Please follow the direction of all staff and volunteers directing traffic and assisting students.
- Please leave the crosswalks clear. Do not stop on them. Please make note of all crosswalks on the school grounds. We will have staff to help the students stay safe but the drivers must as well.
- Please pull close to the car in front of you. This is so fewer cars will be potentially blocking Stadium Drive.
- Please stay in your car. Staff and volunteers will help to load and unload students.
- You must have a pickup card on display in order to pick up your students.