The After School Enrichment program will have space for 25 students in each of three groups:
2) Lower Elementary
3) Upper Elementary and Adolescent Programs.
Activities within the scheduled time frames will change and a lesson plan will be sent to participating families regularly.
The Primary Program schedule will consist of
1) Read Aloud/Singing, 2) Snack/Clean up, 3) Music and Movement Time, 4) Outdoor Time, 5) Read Aloud/Singing.
The Elementary Program schedule will consist of:
1) Read Aloud, 2) Snack/Clean Up, 3) Outdoor Time, 4) Game Time 5) Clean Up Time.
The Upper Elementary & Adolescent Program schedule will consist of:
1) Snack/Clean Up Time, 2) Outdoor Time, 3) Quiet Reading or Read Aloud Time, 4) Game Time
Enrichment classes will be offered starting in September:
- Soccer Shots for 3-8 year olds
- Spanish and/or Chinese language classes for KG-7th grade students.
Detailed program and registration information for both enrichment activities will be available at Meet The Teacher Nights.
All approved After School Enrichment pick up persons are to enter and exit through the main entrance foyer area and follow After School Care procedures.
All approved Enrichment Program pick up persons are to wait in the foyer of the main entrance and sign students out with their Enrichment Program Leader.